Process Innovation & Partnership Lead - Talent Experience
Who We Are
Twitter is the window to the world. Our mission is to give everyone the power to create and share ideas and information instantly, without barriers. We believe the open exchange of information can be a compelling force for good in the world, and have built Twitter to be the real-time public platform for authentic voices, conversations, and ideas. That is what makes Twitter unique.
We are empowered to use our creativity and follow our passions to serve the public conversation and we do it as a global team with smart, talented, and humble people. The Talent Experience team’s mission is to innovate and create to enable Twitter to hire & engage the best talent so we can achieve this mission. This Talent Experience Process Innovation & Partnership Lead role will assess needs, design, develop & activate innovative processes, projects & programs specific to enhancing the capability of the global Talent Acquisition organization. This role will work across the Talent Experience pillars (Digital & Analytics, Employer Branding & Recruiting Excellence) and across the Global Talent Acquisition organization to lead process improvement and the deployment and adoption of programs & projects. This would include gaining leadership support, conducting SWOT/ROI analyses, and matching delivery methods to the needs of the organization.
- Drives the embedding and activation of innovative & highly competitive Talent Acquisition programs, tools, initiatives and standards.
- Drive Talent Acquisition process changes to support the evolving needs of a rapidly-growing business.
- Become a subject matter expert in Talent Acquisition processes, using this knowledge and data to introduce process efficiencies and improvements.
- Analyze data to identify trends and make informed decisions to drive continuous improvement.
- Plan and drive specific programs such as Branching Out (employee careers), decision science, employee referral program design & innovative recruiting strategies.
- Develop data-driven solutions focused on improving both operational efficiencies and candidate/employee experience, identifying both short and long term opportunities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and key stakeholders to develop seamless operational processes to support Talent Acquisition. This will include collaborating with teams virtually cross region and location.
- Create and maintain process documentation for all your processes and partner with the Recruiting Excellence team to provide training to your colleagues where required.
- In partnership with the Talent Futures Digital and Analytics team, Recruiting Excellence and the Employer Brand team: Drives process excellence through change management, training and ad hoc problem solving, auditing process and program adoption.
- Maintains policies, standards and guidelines for the areas above.
Who You Are:
- You love problem solving, when you see something broken or that simply needs tweaking you love to roll up your sleeves and analyze what the problem is, experimenting with solutions, and fixing or rebuilding it, while getting the team excited to stand behind it.
- You are a critical thinker. You don’t accept the easy answer. You ask questions and constantly check yourself and others for bias, having real conversations to find the truly best solution for the problem.
- You get that when you build it you need to bring the team along with you. You love involving others and building excitement and energy around your projects. You communicate often and you actually enjoy the human element of managing change.
- You are an organization freak. You know that with all of the moving parts, processes and programs you have to have systems and a mindset for keeping your work organized, and you are great at leveraging tools to do this.
- You want to bring positivity, collaboration, creative energy and fun to our team culture. You value these things and want to see the team thrive and bring positive change to the organization and our candidates.
- Talent Acquisition Leads
- Talent Futures Employer Brand, Digital & Recruiting Excellence Leads
- HR Business Leaders
- External Vendors
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with analyzing, validating and developing business processes.
- Experience with analyzing data and presenting trends to senior leadership.
- Experience working in a Recruiting Operations, HR Operations or other Business Operations roles where you gained experience driving process improvement and designing programs.
- Thinks globally but acts locally, with an ability to adapt global projects and programs for local relevance.
- Strong conceptual thinking and pragmatic approach developing concepts, tools, processes and systems and proven track record in putting them into practice (design it & ship it).
- Proven experience developing innovative projects, programs & strategies. Experience managing projects and programs within Talent preferred.
- Has a natural curiosity and interest for innovation in the areas of recruiting, HR, digital and analytics, employer branding, HR Technology, and has a creative mindset to advance Twitter in these areas.
- Proactive and effective communication and networking skills.
- International mindset and English Fluency is required.
- Experience using Google Docs, Drive as well as analytics and project management technologies preferred.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, MKT, or related field.
- Minimum of 4-7 years of work experience in Process Improvement, Operations and/or project management with an emphasis on innovative program, process and system solutions.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco Applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!