Marketing Manager, Emerging Markets, (Singapore)
The Regional Marketing Manager's primary role is to understand the advertiser and agency market well, set integrated marketing strategy, and drive marketing execution to deliver top line results. Ability to develop strategy and, at the same time, roll up their sleeves and create content directly. Requirement to be scrappy and the role is fluid with the ambition of getting things done.
- Deeply connect with and understand advertisers and agencies in the market with an eye towards impediments towards adoption of client/agency success with Twitter
- Bring creativity and world-class communications to marketing strategy and execution, creating memorable experiences that drive brand and agency adoption and success on Twitter.
- Help the team produce engaging material that simplifies complex stories and effectively communicates the value of our offering and how to use it
- Develop quarterly integrated marketing plans that focus marketing efforts on the highest impact opportunities
- Effectively communicate the work to maximize impact across internal and external sales teams globally
- Manage work smoothly with other teams, especially sales, brand strategy, product marketing, comms, and product management. Detect and proactively resolve the normal issues that come up across teams in a way that continually strengthens relationships across the organization
- Digital Media Planning and develop scalable ways to use data and metrics to drive growth and sales for clients
- Create and execute a strategy for events, sponsorships and speaking opportunities – transforming Twitter’s industry presence in the market
- Thought leadership in digital media marketing (to be able to represent Twitter at industry events.
- Create a great team environment that causes others inside and outside the company to want to work on our team
Minimum Qualifications include:
- BA/BS degree preferred, MBA or equivalent a plus
- Ability to craft creative, inspiring, stories that communicate complex concepts simply.
- Minimum 8 years and above of experience. 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing working with a sales force
- Demonstrated understanding of the advertising industry in market, with deep understanding of online advertising .
- Experience working with senior marketers at both agencies and global brands and expertise supporting and enabling a sales organization
- Digital Paid Media Channel Marketing experience
- Strong stakeholder management and demonstrated ability to lead and inspire cross functional teams.
- Strong selling sensibility that enables you to uncover customer needs, understand what works with a tech sales force in practice, and foster strong relationships with a growing country sales force
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a heavily cross functional, fast paced environment
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to translate complexity into simple, accurate, and intuitive communications and instruction
- Passion for Twitter, selling, storytelling, customer needs, market dynamics and uncovering and executing on new opportunities
- Experience working in team environments with limited supervision.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!