IT Product Manager - Sales
Who We Are
At Twitter our IT Enterprise Applications team focuses on implementing and supporting applications to help our internal customers meet their operational needs. We are responsible for establishing processes for continual improvement, guiding administration, and partnering with multiple stakeholders on a project-to-project basis. Our mission is to keep our business running effectively while maintaining a healthy application environment.
What You’ll Do
To strengthen our growing team, we are looking for an experienced product manager passionate about Sales applications & processes, with a background in driving the strategic direction of internal products. You will be responsible for delivering value through strong business partnerships. You will synthesize a product vision for Sales productivity and partner with Sales Operations, customers and engineering teams to deliver excellent results.
Who You Are
You have outstanding social skills, are an analytical thinker, and great at navigating complex issues. You have experience working with a growing team, and you thrive in a fast paced environment.
If this sounds like you, you probably have experience with:
- Building and articulating the vision for product development to support our internal customers
- Partnering with customers and team members to build roadmap for internal products
- Making recommendations about whether to build, buy, or partner for key capabilities required to deliver Sales solutions to production
- Assisting in data analysis to drive pro-active planning for future development
- Advanced technical skills with the ability to quickly adapt to new tools and processes
- Effectively communicating with all levels of staff, including executive level customers
- Prioritizing requests and leading multiple projects to aggressive timelines, from concept to delivery
- Driving process improvements with stakeholders and engineering teams
- Engendering teamwork while managing internal & external delivery teams
- Working within and planning against a defined release schedule
- Defining critical processes and supporting consistent framework for IT PM team
- Identifying and resolving inefficiencies in tools, process and workflows as well as finding new methods of efficiency to support our key business partners
- Developing, drafting, and leading complex workflows
- Proposing and supporting new methods to support our key business partners in a more efficient manner
- Prioritizing and maintaining customer request backlogs
- Planning and coordinating across multiple engineering teams
- Supervising ongoing testing (QA,UAT) to demonstrate proven results
- BA/BS in Engineering, Computer Sciences, or Business Administration desired
- 5+ years experience, preferably in business applications development or product management
- Possess understanding of the technical architecture and the general suite of industry products available within Sales delivery solutions
- Experience with Salesforce or other 3rd party business applications
- Background working within an Agile environment
- Experience with team supervision or people management a plus
- Experience with vendor management a plus
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.”
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!