IT Internal Auditor
IT Internal Auditor
Full-Time — San Francisco
Twitter...the best place you have ever worked. Ever. That is what makes Twitter rare. As a company, we strive to make a difference in the world, do the best work, and have fun while doing it. If that sounds like your kind of company, keep reading.
In this position, you will perform a variety of operational audits and special projects in partnership with key business partners in IT, Engineering, and Finance. You will evaluate new systems and products, test key controls, document test results and support business partners where necessary to ensure their areas are operationally efficient and compliant. The IT Internal Auditor will primarily be responsible for Sarbanes-Oxley testing and oversight as well as performing operational and compliance audits that address risks within Twitter Engineering, Information Security, IT, Finance, and Product.
You will be able to develop a keen understanding of the Company’s operations and systems supporting its financial reporting process. This position offers significant professional development opportunities and company-wide exposure.
What You’ll Do:
- Support & drive the identification, validation and remediation of information technology controls required by Sarbanes Oxley (IT-SOX), ISO 27001/2, PCI DSS, SSAE 18 and other applicable regulatory compliance frameworks.
- Assist with scoping and execution of IT audit plan and timely completion of assigned audits
- Develop automated solutions to streamline manual Internal Audit processes
- Support operational audits and special projects through use of data analytics
- Perform walkthroughs in order to assist with process documentation, and develop system flow charts
- Identify control deficiencies, analyze impact and exposure, and recommend improvements related to the Company’s key controls
- Ensure compliance documentation is kept up to-date for scoping, testing, and remediation of all key control activities
- Work closely with external auditors, IA team members and process owners to enable completion of testing per schedule
- You will proactively provide status of all activities to internal audit management
- Manage multiple priorities/projects for on-time delivery
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Business or Accounting or equivalent practical experience.
- CISA or related experience.
- Proven knowledge and experience of IT controls across all domains such as access, change management, and computer operations
- Comfortable with crafting and running queries in production environments
- Strong technical, analytic, and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Assertive personality with strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, adaptive, can-do, self starter, and works well with others with minimum supervision, in a dynamic environment
- You have a strong ability to balance quality of work with speed of execution
- Ability to travel
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants:
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!