Facilities Workplace Office Coordinator
Who We Are:
We are looking for a Facilities Coordinator for our San Francisco office. This role will have both Facilities maintenance, and Operations responsibilities, and will report to the REW (Real Estate and Workplace) Sr. Facilities Coordinator. The Twitter culture requires an emphasis on adaptability in a rapidly growing corporate setting.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist REW team with one off tasks and vendor interactions
- Perform daily walkthroughs of the space and submit proactive tickets
- Resolve submitted tickets through our internal ticketing system
- Manage new hire/transfer desk assignments and set ups
- Cover reception and mailroom when necessary
What You Have:
- Experience working under pressure and the ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business environment.
- A track record of maintaining and tracking processes and procedures for facilities and event support.
- Proven ability to manage customer relationships with an emphasis on prompt, respectful service.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High School Diploma. Some college preferred, or related working experience.
- Ability to use, and navigate Google Suite i.e. Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.
- Min 2 years experience in facilities, or operations related role.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants:
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!