Executive Recruiting Research Associate
Twitter seeks a smart and ambitious teamplayer to help redefine Executive Recruitment as part of our global talent acquisition function. The successful candidate will support Twitter in hiring exceptional leaders by designing innovative sourcing strategies, identifying qualified candidates, conducting market mapping and competitive intelligence research and thinking outside the box to reinvent the way we identify top talent. It is an exciting time to work at Twitter. Not only are we a fast-paced, growing, mission focused organization, we are committed to building a world-class recruiting function and in this role you will play a critical part.
This is a contract position with potential to convert to FTE within 12 months.
- Partner with Executive Recruiters to develop ideal candidate profiles,
- Conduct in-depth research, utilizing a variety of sources, to identify the best executive talent for open roles at Twitter.
- Create and maintain company and candidate target lists.
- Proactively build and maintain talent pipelines for identified roles.
- Develop research best practices and identify and/or design new search methodologies and tools.
- Manage all phases of research projects including developing the project plan, providing research expertise, and managing outside research vendors (as necessary).
- Gather and present competitive intelligence and market condition data.
- Execute title and organizational mapping of target companies as assigned.
Experience and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required. Preference for Library or Information Sciences major. MLIS (or equivalent) a plus.
- A minimum of 3 years professional work experience. Strong preference for executive search, research librarian, or staffing agency experience.
- Demonstrated passion for research - a “love of the hunt.”
- Creative in using a variety of research tools combined with a systematic, organized approach to executing research projects.
- Strong computer and analytical skills.Skilled in Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, and Google Docs.
- Proactive, curious, and detail oriented.
- The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, a strong drive to learn, and an ability to prioritize projects in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to manage confidential and sensitive data with judgment and discretion.
- Passion, Humility and a “Can-Do” attitude.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco Applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!