Event Marketing Manager
Who We Are:
We are currently seeking an Event Marketing Manager who will develop, lead, and execute the event marketing strategy for MoPub, Twitter.
MoPub is the leading monetization platform for mobile apps and provides access to high quality mobile audiences at maximum scale for DSPs.
You exhibit an approachable and flexible attitude with the ability to remain high-energy and positive in a fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative environment. You should possess creative problem solving with a strong attention to the detail and focus on customer service.
What You’ll Do:
In this role, you will lead our high-visibility Business Marketing events, from conception to budget reconciliation to ROI tracking, and align them with marketing strategy and business goals. Events may include Mobile World Congress, DMEXCO, Casual Connect and/or other events. About 25-40% travel will be expected, including international travel. This role will not have direct reports.
- Develop creative and innovative event strategy in collaboration with the team and partners
- Create event marketing plans, presentations, executive communications, and other deliverables
- Manage and be held accountable for contractors, vendors, contracts, production schedules, and budgets (budget management).
- Manage all aspects of events including logistics, planning, invitation/RSVP management, distribution of promotional materials, content management, scheduling, evening events, signage, staffing, shipping, catering requests, and program development.
- Evaluate event performance, post-event ROI tracking, and wrap-up reports
- Establish relationships with internal and external partners
- Keep educated on the latest technologies, especially those applicable for events
- Manage promotional material for MoPub (our famous swag). Including inventory, purchasing and distributing globally.
Who You Are:
- You consistently execute successful, polished events
- You have industry knowledge (media, advertising, ad tech, etc.)
- You can communicate effectively: listens, gives clear direction verbally, and has strong writing skills
- You are experienced in working closely with senior executives
- You possess good judgement, makes right on-brand decisions when called for, and knows when to seek approval
- You can work independently but on a team as well
- You tackle unforeseen situations as they arise in a calm manner
- You quickly learn new tools and technologies
- You have a passion for event marketing and strategy
- You are able and excited to work in a dynamic environment and execute multiple events with competing priorities. Strong project and time management.
- You have an interest and experience in event planning, coordination and lead generation.
- You are an outstanding teammate and can collaborate with a variety of people both inside MoPub and outside
- You are positive, self-starter, with flexible work style
- You are an active and contributing member in our team’s creative think tank
- 4-6 years directly related event marketing experience
- BA or BS degree (Marketing preferred)
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco Applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!