EMEA Financial Accountant
EMEA Financial Accountant
Who We Are
Dublin Twitter…the best place you have ever worked. Ever. That is what makes Twitter unique. As a company, we strive to make a difference in the world, do the best work, and have fun while doing it. If that sounds like your kind of company, keep reading.
Twitter is now seeking an experienced EMEA Senior Financial Accountant to be based in Dublin, our European HQ, to work in a fast moving, challenging yet fun environment.
What You’ll Do
Lead technical accountant for the EMEA region;
- strong US GAAP knowledge
- co-ordinate annual statutory audits for all legal entities
- ensure the company stays informed of all changes in financial regulations and legislation
- develop accounting policies and localize
- where necessary, support the EMEA monthly close process by working with outsourced providers
- review monthly management accounts including flux analyses and related commentary
- ensure compliance with all internal and external controls and reporting requirements for EMEA
- engagement in SOX compliance for the region when required
Who You Are:
- Recognised Qualification in ACA, CIMA, ACCA, or CPA.
- 3+ years post qualification experience in a multinational environment
- Strong Oracle experience with proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Proven project management and technical accounting skills
- Fluent in English with other language capability an advantage
- Strong analytical and decision making skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills on technical and business issues
- Well organised and skilled at prioritizing
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Good communication skills within a team environment
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!