Creative Technology Lead, Brand Strategy
The Global Brand Strategy team at Twitter works with the world’s top advertisers to develop strategic and creative marketing solutions that help connect these brands to specific target audiences on the platform.
The Creative Technology Lead on this team is an experienced technologist and agency veteran who is relied on to conceive and create innovative digital experiences that leverage the strengths of Twitter’s platform and products to achieve the business objectives of Twitter’s top advertising partners.
The right candidate is a highly driven creative thinker who has a history of uniting creativity with technical expertise and full stack development experience within a team environment to consistently deliver innovative digital programs.
You will work closely with the Client Services team and brands/agencies translating their business requirements into an engineering approach that is executable on the Twitter platform.
In this role you will represent creative technology through all phases of a sales engagement from ideation to deployment to learnings, managing implementation of projects and schedules. In addition the Creative Technology Lead will liaise with internal Product Managers to identify and scope enhancements to be made to the Twitter platform to better support advertiser engagements.
This role will be based in San Francisco.
- Define pragmatic architectures and solutions for high-value advertisers to build and execute effective advertising campaigns on the Twitter platform
- Provide accurate work estimates and make resource requests and allocations based on project requirements and budgeted scope
- Manage implementation projects, including client expectations and project risks. Track issues and develop mitigation and contingency plans.
- Produce and maintain core project artifacts including schedules, status reports and technical documentation
- Participate in new business opportunities; develop technical implementation proposals and scopes of work, presenting at all levels of a client’s organization
- Develop a scalable technology strategy and architecture recommendations for partner engagements; architect and lead testing, issue resolution and partner UAT.
- Serve as the primary technical contact for third-party vendors, identifying and documenting integration points
- Define and document best practices, and contribute to company knowledge sharing efforts
- 7+ years experience at a creative agency delivering innovative technology for major brands, agencies, or media partners
- Expertise in managing complex projects, leading teams and managing client interactions for large multinational brands
- Demonstrable leadership abilities in changing, ambiguous and challenging situations
- Passion for web and emerging technology and software development, current with industry trends and their application
- Ability to spot opportunities in product roadmap and digital technology trends that can translate into creative advertiser applications
- Excellent understanding of best practices across technologies (client/server-side, big data, mobile, QA, deployment, project management, etc.)
- Strong grasp of architectural principles necessary for designing scalable, extensible and maintainable systems
- Experience in working with APIs and webhooks and a strong understanding of their implementation
- Experience working with Twitter’s Streaming and REST APIs
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience
- Experience with agile software development methodologies and productivity tools
- Hands-on development experience with highly-available, scalable software and services
- Knowledge about Twitter platform, functionality and ad products
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!