Corporate FP&A - Manager
Corporate FP&A – Manager
Who We Are:
Twitter's corporate FP&A group is looking for a Finance Manager to join our team. As an Corporate FP&A Manager, you will perform a variety of tasks including modeling of financials for items such as long term models. You will also analyze trends and consolidation for Actuals, Forecast and Budgets, preparing and analyzing metrics for the total company and special projects. You will be the business process owner of our planning tools, in charge of the administration and all the upgrades surrounding the tool. You will also play an integral part in quarterly earnings preparation and analysis. An ideal candidate is a top-performer who can analyze data, find trends and thrive in a dynamic, high-growth environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Help in analyzing & modeling forecast trends for total company financials
- Preparation in earnings materials and analysis for all financial statements
- Lead preparation and analysis of consolidated P&L for Actuals and Forecasts, help the FP&A team on deliverables and ongoing variance analysis
- Own the relationship with Hyperion team for ERP updates
- Help gather, analyze and report companywide metrics by working with cross functional teams within the company
- Perform monthly close activities and consolidated management reporting
- Own from beginning to end specific corporate FP&A responsibilities
- Partner with the accounting group to manage close timelines, process and reporting
- Manage creation of internal executive reporting documents including board, close and other management presentations
Who You Are:
- Ability to work autonomously, to meet tight deadlines, and to thrive in a fast paced environment under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication, experience presenting analyses to management and ability to lead and drive initiatives
- Experience with Oracle & Hyperion and understanding of accounting concepts - preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or technical field preferred
- Experience in Corporate FP&A, FP&A or investment banking preferred +8 years’ experience
- In depth understanding of financial statements
- Advanced modeling and excel skills, experience conducting complex quantitative and qualitative financial analysis and ability to generate data-driven insights
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!