Client Account Manager, Korea (Seoul)
Twitter is creating a world-class team of media professionals, and seeking an experienced Account Manager to develop our business with advertisers and their agencies. If you’re an enthusiastic Twitter user with relevant account management experience, analytical skills, and a passion for learning, we invite you to talk to us about our advertising sales organization at Twitter. This position will be based out of our office in Seoul, Korea and will require some travel to client and agency locations throughout Korea and back to our headquarters in San Francisco, CA.
- Managing existing business customer relationships, onboarding new business users, from introduction of features to assisting with campaign creation and optimization
- Working closely with cross-functional project teams to maintain continuous product knowledge
- Contributing to scalable account management operations for future accounts
- Providing regular two-way communication between users and teams, to provide strong team representation and set proper user expectations.
- Using feedback to inform the product and operations teams
- Resolving client issues in an efficient, tactful manner, contributing to implementing solutions that prevent future problems
- Managing contracts, contract renewals, and working with Sales Finance and customers on invoices and payment collections
- BA/BSc degree
- Minimum 3 years of relevant account management experience
- Fluency in Korean
- Proven Account Management skills: creating, maintaining and enhancing customer relationships
- Extremely detail-oriented approach; able to successfully multitask on cross functional projects
- Flexibility and willingness to take on a variety of operational and account management tasks
- Wide degree of creative latitude
- Ability to handle stressful situations and deadline pressures
- Ability to plan and carry out responsibilities without continuous oversight
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams
- Korean Account Management experience
- Proactive approach to task management and problem solving
- Proficiency in business English
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!