Brand Strategy Coordinator MENA (Intern)
ROLE : Brand Strategy Coordinator (Intern) - 6 Months starting September 2018
Business School student with generic marketing skills and strong motivation.
Brand Strategy Coordinator, Dubai
Twitter has changed the way people around the world communicate. Now we are helping marketers connect with and engage our rapidly growing user base.
We are creating a world-class team of media professionals, and seeking Brand Strategy Coordinator to support the brand strategy team in MENA in its day-to-day activities.
The Brand Strategy team at Twitter works with the world’s top advertisers to develop strategic and creative experiences that drive impact. In simpler terms, the primary objective is to help brands succeed on Twitter.
If you are an enthusiastic Twitter user with relevant digital skills, we invite you to talk to us about this opportunity within our Dubai office at Twitter.
- Support the MENA Brand Strategy team in executing creative plans/custom programs across the MENA markets (research, helping in the creation of decks)
- Support creative workshops with top partners (brands, agencies) (helping in the creation of decks, in the animation of brainstorms)
- Crunch Twitter real time data to find insights and provide inputs to the MENA Brand Strategy team (project based)
Skills and experience:
- Previous internship in a creative agency preferred
- You’ll need a keen interest in Twitter, its advertising products and an understanding of how it has impacted the marketing landscape (you understand Twitter’s potential role in the (online) marketing mix and its dynamics as a social public and conversational platform. You are using the platform at least for personal purposes)
- You’ll be organized with a strong eye for details (quality matters!) and the ability to have a strong overview of the work that needs to be done (proactive and independent)
- You will have outstanding language skills, and the ability to write and speak in English and Arabic
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!