This role is based in San Francisco, CA.
Twitter is looking for a Studio Manager to join the Design & Research team. You’ll lead our team culture events, communications, strategy, and the daily operations for our Design & Research Studio.
We’re looking for someone with several years of experience building and managing communications, operations, and strategy for creative teams. The ideal candidate is someone that is comfortable working on longer term projects as well as driving day to day operations. As a member of the Twitter Design & Research team, you’ll work side by side with our designers, researchers, and design managers to improve coordination and communication across the studio, and help improve our project management abilities on strategic team projects.
Love Twitter? This is an important role that will allow you to shape how Twitter’s Design & Research team works and grows. Come help us make Twitter awesome for the millions of people that rely on our service everyday!
- Design & Research culture. Create events and programs to foster our team culture, pride, identity, and relationship building. Create and maintain an inspiring, fun, welcoming space for collaboration and creative work.
- Studio Operations. Oversee general administration and operations for our local and global teams. Coordinate studio projects and logistics.
- Studio Strategy. Own the long term Studio strategy and help us accomplish our long term goals.
- Communication. Manage our communication channels to make sure our team has the information it needs and is collaborating effectively. Elevate our external communication and involvement in the Design & Research community.
- Project Management. Oversee general project management within the team, and build out our project management capabilities across the studio.
- Passionate about working with creative teams.
- Highly organized.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience leading creative projects and planning events.
- A track record of collaborating effectively with designers, researchers, and project managers.
- Self motivated and driven to continually push efforts forward.
- A portfolio of project management.
- An appreciation for design, quality, consistency, and efficiency.
- Experience coaching others on project management, operations, and communication.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!