Sr. Treasury Analyst
We are seeking a motivated self-starter to join our Treasury team. The ideal candidate will have proven experience supporting investment and capital markets and have working knowledge in insurance and treasury operations. You will have the opportunity to develop and implement process improvements in addition to participating in exciting treasury related projects.
- Assist with managing relationships with external investment managers and key partners including custodian and investment reporting vendor
- Monitor market activities and make recommendations on portfolio strategy
- Assist with in-house portfolio management including trading activities
- Monitor investment compliance, prepare monthly portfolio reconciliation between external manager and custodian, and assist in investment reporting
- Produce monthly and quarterly dashboards related to investments
- Monitor debt and credit revolver compliance, including calculation of leverage ratio and produce compliance certificates
- Assist with annual insurance renewal
- Support domestic and international operations, wire processing, bank administrations, etc.
- Lead/assist with ad hoc projects
- Minimum of 3-5 years of work experience in accounting or finance
- Bachelor’s degree required with a strong preference for degrees in accounting or finance, MBA or CFA a plus
- Strong attention to detail and sense of accountability and ownership
- Able to prioritize and lead multiple projects and deliverables and drive to completion
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; able to clearly explain treasury transactions to multiple business partners (including international teams)
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!