Fullstack Software Engineer (Ad Review)
Are you passionate about full-stack development and working on interesting projects at different levels of the web stack?
Do you enjoy collaborating with a team of fun and stellar engineers on challenging problems at scale?
Do you love developing solutions that have meaningful and visible impact on your customers?
Who We Are
The Ad Review Team designs and builds applications and tools that enable effective and accurate review of promoted Twitter products. We work closely with internal customers to develop software that enables them to keep the Twitter experience safe for our users while serving the interests of our advertisers and partners.
What You’ll Do
- Design and build new features to improve tooling and workflows
- Collaborate closely with other software engineers, product managers and internal customers
- Use machine learning to improve system performance
- Develop software using Agile methodologies
- Improve the scalability, resiliency, efficiency and performance of system components
- Participate in a 6-person on-call rotation, responding to and investigating customer-reported issues and monitoring / maintaining system health
Who You Are
You’re a strong backend or full-stack engineer and have a track record of building and operating full-stack applications from frontend to database. You are collaborative by nature and are excited to take on interesting problems while having fun with an awesome team.
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience
- Experience with software engineering methodologies, including requirements analysis, design documentation, Agile development, unit testing, code review and CI / CD
- Strong algorithms and data structures background
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Previous experience with an object-oriented or functional language such as Scala, Java, C# or C++
- Growth mindset and eager to learn, teach and improve your skills as well as the skills of others
Nice to have:
- Interest in machine learning and React
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate based on any legally protected status.
Engineering Hiring Process
Once your application is received, a recruiter will reach out pending your qualifications are a match for the role.
If your background is a match, you may have 1-2 technical phone interviews or be given the chance to provide a work sample depending on the role.
If the phone interviews go well or your work sample is strong, the final step includes interviews with 5-6 people held onsite in our office.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!