Senior Software Engineer in Test
Who We Are
Twitter’s SF QA Engineering team is seeking strong, talented Software Engineers in Test to help create and deliver cutting edge applications used by millions of people around the world.
What You'll Do
- Design, develop and maintain functional, regression, integration and end-to-end tests using Java
- Think strategically to improve testing processes and help define best practices while providing high quality and scalable solutions
- Maintain and enhance automation frameworks that can be used by both Development and QA.
- Work closely with 1 or more development teams to support back end, infrastructure and analytics testing
- Designing and implementing end-to-end test scenarios from multiple use-cases
- Provide metrics around test automation coverage
Who You Are
We’re looking for a Sr Software Engineer in Test with strong coding and test automation skills.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in software development
- You have a can do attitude
- Ability to shift priorities quickly and multi-task is essential
- A fast learner with good problem solving and analytical skills
- Have excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Can work autonomously and are efficient in effort estimation, planning, prioritization and time management
- B.S. in Computer Science or related discipline (or equivalent experience)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze information and identify and formulate solutions to problems.
- Complete work within a reasonable timeframe under the supervision of a manager.
- Strong knowledge of project management practices and ability to document processes and procedures as needed.
- Work collaboratively with other project team members and independently on assigned tasks and deliverables with minimum supervision.
- Communicate effectively with users at all levels verbally and in writing
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Engineering Hiring Process
Once your application is received, a recruiter will reach out pending your qualifications are a match for the role.
If your background is a match, you may have 1-2 technical phone interviews or be given the chance to provide a work sample depending on the role.
If the phone interviews go well or your work sample is strong, the final step includes interviews with 5-6 people held onsite in our office.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!