Senior Marketing Manager - Global Business Marketing
Who We Are
Twitter’s global business marketing team leverages our client and industry expertise to communicate the value of Twitter to the marketers and agencies we serve. We aim to establish Twitter as an indispensable partner to our clients’ business success. Internally, we represent the voice of the client and end-customer to our key partners including sales, research, product and more. Externally, we communicate with marketing decision-makers to demonstrate the power and effectiveness of Twitter.
Who You Are
You will be responsible for developing the Marketing Strategy to inspire and move businesses to action on the Twitter platform. You will then develop compelling, dynamic initiatives including campaigns, content, events and any other marketing activity that responds to the Strategy and attracts businesses to Twitter and convert them into advertisers. You seek and identify metrics. You are results driven and dig into large data sets to optimize your plans. You have a long term vision.
What You’ll Do
● Establish the Business Marketing Strategy for Spain and transform this into a comprehensive detailed and actionable Marketing Plan that is aligned with our sales team, their challenges and opportunities.
● Drive the delivery of Twitter’s marketing plan in collaboration with our sales and sales support teams to drive advertiser adoption of our platform.
● Create campaigns, content, events, marketing initiatives and B2B education programs that will maximize industry revenue growth; focus on why Twitter is relevant and how best to use the platform to meet marketing objectives.
● Support our global team in the localization of marketing.twitter.com and other global programs like our on-line educational program: Flight School.
● Manage our content and events agencies, ensuring creativity and effectiveness within our brand guidelines, deliver within agreed deadlines and to clear objectives.
● Develop and execute campaigns and events calendar, ensuring on-time management of key seasonal and trade events across the region to amplify the value of Twitter.
● Partner with sales teams for database management, leads generation, segmentation, nurturing, tracking and CRM.
● Collaborate with global marketing, local sales, product, research, communications and external partners to align on holistic marketing strategy and execution.
● Ensure that both the MarComms mix planning and execution of marketing initiatives are flawless.
● Define KPIs, streamline, automate, scale and measure marketing tasks.
● Effectively communicate life cycle of key projects, campaigns, events and insights cross-functionally.
● 5+ years of relevant experience; bachelor’s degree required
● Relevant business and industry experience.
● Strong Digital Marketing understanding.
● High degree of accuracy, strong timeline management, follow-through and attention to detail.
● Strong cross-functional skills and diverse stakeholders interactions (customers or partners) to support business and deliver marketing strategy
● Proven track record of developing and executing events and content marketing with measurable results.
● Strong copywriter with a knack for creating content that has a good balance between thought-leadership and marketing.
● Able to guide/influence others in making appropriate decisions that can impact the team.
● Commitment to quality, accuracy and consistency including adherence to brand standards.
● Exceptional project management skills with an ability to work with multiple groups and on tight deadlines.
● Highly collaborative and open to feedback, adapting and fine-tuning content to evolving needs of the organization.
● Self-starter, not afraid to be scrappy and roll up your sleeves.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!