Senior Design Project Manager
Project Manager with Affinity for Design
Twitter is looking for a Project Manager to coordinate strategic design projects in support of the Twitter Design team. We’re looking for someone with several years of experience managing projects and working closely with designers, product managers, and engineers. This would be someone that is comfortable working on longer term projects, as well as driving day to day operations. As a member of the Twitter Design team, you’ll work side by side with our designers, researchers, and design managers to improve coordination and communication on projects across the Twitter product teams and within our design studio.
Love Twitter? This is an important role that will allow you to shape the process, communication, and tools for Twitter’s Design team. Come help us make Twitter awesome for the millions of people that rely on our service everyday!
This role is based in San Francisco, CA.
- Coordination, support, and management of Design projects.
- Support the design process and communication on cross-team projects.
- Work closely with our design managers and design leads to regularly improve team communication and process.
- Highly organized.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent at documenting.
- Experience leading multidisciplinary projects.
- A track record of collaborating effectively with designers, product managers, and engineers.
- An ability to continually push efforts forward.
- A portfolio of project management.
- An appreciation for design, quality, consistency, and efficiency.
- Experience coaching others on project management, operations, and communication.
Here’s all the legal good stuff: We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!