Who We Are
Twitter’s SF QA Engineering team is seeking seeking strong, talented QA Engineers to test cutting edge applications used by millions of people around the world.
What You'll Do
- Design, develop and maintain functional, regression, integration and end-to-end tests
- Help define, improve and implement QA best practices
- Designing and implementing end-to-end test scenarios from multiple use-cases
- Represent QA at stand-ups, project meetings etc
Who You Are
- Flexible with a “do what needs to be done” attitude
- 3-5 years in QA
- Ability to shift priorities quickly and multi-task effectively
- A fast learner with good problem solving and analytical skills
- Have excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Efficient in effort estimation, planning, prioritization and time management
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal direction
- B.S. in Computer Science or related discipline (or equivalent experience)
- Experience on start-up teams
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Engineering Hiring Process
Once your application is received, a recruiter will reach out pending your qualifications are a match for the role.
If your background is a match, you may have 1-2 technical phone interviews or be given the chance to provide a work sample depending on the role.
If the phone interviews go well or your work sample is strong, the final step includes interviews with 5-6 people held onsite in our office.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!