Program Manager, Global Mobility & Immigration
Who We Are:
Twitter’s Global Mobility team combines “center of excellence” strategic guidance with operationally-excellent management of Twitter’s relocation and immigration programs. We maintain relationships across the company with key stakeholders ranging from HR Business Partners, Employment Legal, Corporate Tax, Workplace, Corporate Security, Payroll and others to in order to provide holistic mobility solutions. We strive to provide a supportive and streamlined experience to our employee population in close alignment with company objectives.
What You’ll Do:
In this hands-on role, you will oversee immigration, relocation and tax vendor relationships to ensure highest standards of quality and timeliness in the delivery of our mobility programs. You will work with the Immigration Specialist and Global Mobility Manager to problem-solve on individual employee cases and systemic issues, as needed. You will refine consistent, equitable and efficient processes for operational excellence in maximum alignment with Twitter's strategic talent goals, taking the lead on various projects, as needed. You will build relationships with key stakeholders across the organization and serve as a strategic advisor to the Business on global mobility and immigration requirements and timelines.
Who You Are:
- You are an enthusiastic Global Mobility professional with solid knowledge of mobility tax, relocation policy and immigration laws and processes.
- You leverage your business sense, problem-solving skills and sense of prioritization when resolving issues.
- You are able to understand the big picture of work processes with demonstrated strength in analytical and implication thinking.
- You can work both independently and collaboratively with others toward mutual objectives and are able to influence non-direct reports on cross-functional teams.
- You are a self-motivated, high-energy individual who thrives in climates of change and can shift direction quickly.
- You have excellent time management and organization skills, committed respect for confidentiality, and the ability to prioritize many tasks while completing them with accuracy and efficiency.
- You are exceptionally clear and precise in your communication.
- You are comfortable working in an open, dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience with U.S. and global employment-based immigration visas and regulations and permanent residency processes (example visa types: F-1 OPT, J-1, H-1B, L-1, TN, E-3, O-1, PERM and Global visas).
- Relocation and/or Mobility Tax experience strongly preferred
- Vendor management experience preferred
- Strong implication-thinking skills and strategic problem-solving ability.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience (at least 3 years corporate in-house global mobility experience)
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!