Partner Engineering - Ads
Twitter has built one of the fastest growing advertising businesses in the world and we’re
looking for a Partner Engineer to join our talented team. You will be responsible for helping keep
the ecosystem of partners building/launching new products and enabling the vision of our
partners by working in collaboration across internal and external stakeholders.
This is a Mid-to-Senior level role for an engineer who is interested in talking/teaching other
developers and who has an interest in how the business side of integrations operate.
Who We Are:
The Partner Engineering team is a highly technical and integral team that works closely with our
API engineers and our external partners to help them onboard, build, grow and scale their apps
and Ad products on Twitter. You’ll be working with amazing companies from around the world
and engaging with developers and product managers to make strategic integration work a
reality. You collaborate on the design of our DX (developer experience) for our APIs. You
evangelize and support our platform through documentation, SDKs, sample code and detailed
reporting and metrics.
Who You Are:
● You are passionate about enabling partners and ecosystems
● You have a passion for Twitter and understand the nature of the platform
● You’re smart, get stuff done, have great energy, and passionate about helping Twitter
change the world
● You can deeply understand complex code bases and troubleshooting technical issues
from integration across APIs and backend services
● Experience building and maintaining RESTful APIs ideal, but absolutely using them in
● Triage and drive partner issues, features and requirements with the API and Product
● Write documentation, drive community engagement and engage with the broader Twitter
● A strong technical background and preferred experience working as part of partner or
sales engineering teams
● 6+ years of previous experience as software engineer, technical consultant or
● Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews,
● Understanding of API development and software development experience in at least one
● Communication and business skills, ideally in presenting to both technical and business
● B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or
any other legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance,
Engineering Hiring Process
Once your application is received, a recruiter will reach out pending your qualifications are a match for the role.
If your background is a match, you may have 1-2 technical phone interviews or be given the chance to provide a work sample depending on the role.
If the phone interviews go well or your work sample is strong, the final step includes interviews with 5-6 people held onsite in our office.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!