Partner Engineer I - Developer Support, Data and Enterprise Solutions
Twitter’s Data and Enterprise Solutions team (DES) is primarily focused on Twitter’s commercial Data Products, Enterprise Solutions business, and developer platform. Today thousands of B2B software tools - such as customer service, social analytics, marketing management, and more - rely on Twitter’s platform to help make Twitter more valuable for businesses. We in DES build the developer platform for these technology companies and operate the business behind our enterprise data products. We are one of the fastest growing parts of Twitter today.
We are seeking a Partner Engineer to focus on technical developer support and ensure that prospective and existing platform developers succeed with our APIs and data products. A successful candidate will be a detail-oriented problem solver who can communicate complex ideas concisely and simply, has a strong aptitude for learning new and diverse technical concepts, and who loves helping people.
- Interact with developers and partners via email, phone, and public forums to solve their technical integration problems
- Provide internal support to sales and account management in the areas of product functionality and technical details
- Create product documentation and other self-help materials to support developers integrating with Twitter’s DES products
- Build and document code examples to assist developers with data API integrations
- Ability to understand new problems through self-driven research and discovery
- Ability to comfortably and professionally work directly with customers of all types (developers, product managers, enterprise-level executives, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work and succeed with substantial autonomy
- Possess an abundantly-positive and patient attitude, and an inherent desire to learn new things
- Some programming knowledge or experience, or interest in writing code to interface with APIs
- 1-3 years of experience working with or supporting developers in a technical capacity
- Experience writing code that uses APIs
- Experience drafting and using technical documentation
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!