MoPub Strategic Publisher Manager, Singapore
MoPub is the world’s leading mobile ad exchange for mobile application publishers, designed to drive more ad revenue through a single solution. We offer an industry-leading, comprehensive monetization platform for mobile app publishers that combines real-time-bidding, ad serving, cross-promotional capabilities, and ad network mediation into one, easy-to-use stack.
MoPub is looking for a Strategic Publisher Manager to help manage and grow top publisher clients on the MoPub platform in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region. The SPM is the lead relationship manager on publisher accounts, from executive level to the operations contact. It is your job to drive the success of our top publishers via conducting regular business reviews, educating and upselling publisher on new product rollouts, holding onsite visits, documenting and advising on product requests, providing necessary industry education, and onboarding newly signed publishers. This is a highly visible role within the company, assisting in the growth and retention of our largest and longest tenured clients. As an SPM, you will lead strategic conversations with publishers to identify new opportunities and grow revenue across the platform. You will also drive cross-team collaboration with Publisher Solutions, Professional Services, and Product to ensure client success. This role reports to the Managing Director, MoPub, Asia-Pacific/Japan.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Lead strategy, communication, and overall relationship management for fast-growth publishers for MoPub once signed on the platform
- Guide the main customer relationships with a focus on building long-term partnerships through holding consultative conversations, sharing your deep product knowledge, and proactively providing deep insights to justify recommendations
- Manage to a revenue and ad request number for your book of business on a quarterly basis
- Work cross functionally to identify and implement revenue growth opportunities for the publisher, including upselling the publisher on new products
- Convey client feedback, product requests and needs to product team with quantifiable impact and justification based on publisher size and relationship
- Create project plan and timelines for newly signed publisher to drive efficient integration with our SDK and a short ramp-up period
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- BA/BS degree preferred with a strong academic record (MBA a plus)
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in a customer-facing role, with ideally 3+ years track record of growing revenue from clients in region
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to all levels of management
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Experience working with clients located in the Asia-Pacific region
- Language skills: English fluency, along with working-level proficiency in at least one of the following languages: Mandarin, Japanese, Korean
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!