Head of Employee Support Center
Head of Employee (Tweep) Support Center
San Francisco, CA
Our team mission is to deliver an excellent employee experience to all Tweeps with support as fast and easy as electricity, wherever you are.
Who We Are:
Within the Shared Services and Transformation organization, the Tweep Support Center (TSC) team is responsible for high-quality, timely handling of inbound employee requests across a host of functions (including HR, finance, real estate, corporate security, and more). With our foundation and helpdesk team in place, we need a new leader to transform the service to be a truly global and proactive experience. Inspired by the vibrancy of Twitter’s culture, where #LoveWhereYouWork pride surrounds us, we’re looking for someone who will share our passion and bring new ideas while driving progress.
What You’ll Do:
You will collaborate with functional leaders, employees, and our service teams to continue to automate our ticketing and workflow, improve and grow our help desk, and design the next phase support roadmap to continue to delight our employees. Specific responsibilities include:
- Provide strategy and leadership to continue to transform Tweep Support to a fully integrated global operational model through establishing a compelling vision and strong relationships with partner teams in Source to Pay, Equity, Payroll, Real Estate, HR, Global Security and more.
- Work to consolidate our operational helpdesk service teams, located in Manila, to deliver service to include: Tier 1 and Tier 2 employee inquiries, workflow, analytics, and insight, while implementing a strong Q&A process. Manage helpdesk team (initial scope ~12 representatives).
- Drive the offering into a more truly global function with the same standard of engagement service for our international Tweeps. Advocate and optimize for user experience, designing and driving consistency in the end to end flow.
- Collaborate with leaders on future state by function. Partner in process transformation and oversee implementation of ticketing tool to new functions.
- Define high-quality service; monitor helpdesk team member workload and performance to these standards. Ensure proper assignment of workload; manage the direct team and provide insight to partner teams on Tier 3 service.
- Bring forward ideas to innovate our processes, ensuring continuous learnings and improvements from our customer base.
- Manage relationship with IT, sprint planning, tool improvements.
- Market our support center and drive increased adoption globally.
Who You Are:
You are a proven Leader with a strong level of comfort with ambiguity and transformation. You have led change from concept through execution.
- High-energy, visionary leader with a strong ability to multitask
- Very strong influencing skills with good relationships.
- Detail-orientation and experience preparing for all possible outcomes
- A “roll up your sleeves” and can-do attitude
- Superb communication, comfortable engaging across all levels
- Possess a global mindset and experience
Bachelor’s Degree and at least 8-10 years of related experience, with a background that includes the following:
- Oversight of customer or employee support function
- Strong business partnership, negotiation, and supplier management skills
- Experienced in leading global customer service teams, knowledge of working with remote and/or 3rd party resources a plus.
- Conceiving, crafting, implementing, and streamlining business processes
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Willingness to travel 10-15% of the time for business purposes (includes international)
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!