Head of Business Communications, APAC/Greater China (Singapore)
Twitter is an iconic service and global platform for self-expression and live conversation. Twitter has always been the best place to see what's happening now and to talk about it. Whether it’s breaking news, entertainment, sports, or everyday topics, only Twitter lets you connect with people anywhere in the world with live conversation. Anything that happens, you see it first on Twitter, and a career at Twitter offers countless ways to make a positive impact on the world and in people’s daily lives.
The Asia Pacific region is one of the largest and fastest growing regions for Twitter worldwide. Twitter is seeking a Communications Head to tell the story of how businesses, advertisers and partners can #BeWhatsHappening on our platform, with a strong focus to support the growth of our export advertising business in Greater China.
Reporting to the Asia Pacific Communications Director, the role includes working directly with our Greater China Sales/Marketing teams to promote our #GoGlobal story to Chinese businesses that want to reach a worldwide audience on Twitter’s platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders and Comms colleagues to lead B2B Comms campaigns across APAC, while owning regional B2B media relationships
- Elevate the Greater China “Go Global” narrative and thought leadership program, manage the Chinese PR agency, and liaise with Chinese business/trade media
- Provide strategic comms counsel/support to Greater China business head and serve as company spokesperson in Greater China market
- Write, edit and create Communications deliverables/assets such as press releases, articles, briefing docs, infographics, blog posts and Tweets
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or related field
- 10+ years of experience in PR agency or in-house Comms roles with demonstrated PR/social media results in Greater China, and ideally with regional exposure
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with cross-functional stakeholders at different levels and across multiple markets
- Strong writing skills and social media expertise, especially passion for Twitter
- Fluent in Simplified Chinese (verbal/written) and ability to regularly travel to China for work
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!