Analyst, Exchange Analytics, MoPub
Open to San Francisco or New York
Who we are
MoPub is the world’s leading ad server for mobile application publishers, designed to drive more ad revenue through a single solution. We offer the first comprehensive monetization platform for mobile app publishers that combines real-time-bidding, ad serving, cross-promotional capabilities and ad network mediation into one, easy-to-use platform. We are proudly a part of the Twitter Flock since October 2013.
MoPub is looking for Revenue Analyst to help drive growth of the MoPub Marketplace. The Revenue/ Exchange Analytics work with virtually every team on the company to develop data-driven insights and strategies for both buyers and sellers to maximize their returns from the Marketplace. This is a key role in driving exchange growth and client satisfaction.
What you’ll do:
- Use data to impact client and business success by providing reports, analysis, insights and actionable recommendations.
- Consult both with clients directly and with the account management teams who support them to educate, share insights, discuss solutions and explain results
- Develop strategies both for buyers and sellers to increase advertising revenue on the Exchange
- Create data-driven hypotheses, test, evaluate and execute changes based on findings
- Compile both exchange-wide and buyer or seller-specific reports highlighting challenges and opportunities
- Serve as experts internally and externally on auction marketplace dynamics and industry developments that impact them
- Develop and share monetization practices for buyers and sellers
- Work with product management to integrate proven strategies into our products and with data engineering to expand access to data and improve efficiency in gathering them
- Lead individual Exchange Analytics initiatives to develop better strategies, increase efficiencies or broaden education and awareness
- Maintain and enforce high standards of rigor in data analysis
Who you are:
- You have strong communication skills, both written and oral, including presenting complex analyses simply to different audiences
- You are a self-starter with passion for making an impact and driving innovative change in the industry
- You are highly proficient with Excel
- You may have experience with SQL or Hadoop-query scripts
- BA / BS degree with record of achievement; advanced degree a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a digital advertising or data analytics role
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!