Content Marketing Coordinator, Self-Serve Ads
Who We Are
Hundreds of millions of people use Twitter daily to see what’s new in the world and to connect to their interests. Twitter is also an electric place for brands, businesses, and self-promoters to find a loyal audience. Millions of those advertisers use self-serve ads and are educated and supported by the Self-Serve Ads (SSA) Team.
The SSA Demand Generation marketing team builds programs, creates opportunities, and collaborates on product enhancements for small, medium, and enterprise level companies to help brands and agencies understand how to use the channel, invest in the right level of Twitter Ads, and see measurable success on Twitter and the ad platform.
Who You Are
The team is looking for a Content Marketer to help produce editorial, social, video, and audio content to deliver this message. You will write, review, and develop blog posts, social media updates, and some ad copy for @TwitterBusiness. You should have strong communication skills, a keen attention to detail, and be a grammar and spelling stickler. You should have a strong understanding of social media marketing, and a desire to always grow. This role will evolve and change. Must be willing to grow and evolve with the role, including bringing new ideas to the team to help share our message.
What You’ll Do
The Content Marketing Coordinator will report directly to the Head of Content and Social Strategy for Twitter’s self-serve ads platform and work closely with different members of the SSA team. This role is an individual contributor role.
- Social Media:
- Writing and developing organic content (copy, image, some video) for Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and emerging channels
- Working cross-functionally to promote top-performing organic social content
- Social media monitoring, identifying trends
- Be the voice behind @TwitterBusiness
- Scheduling updates
- Community management (i.e. responding to Direct Messages and Tweets, re-directing questions to the right department)
- Reporting on social media organic success, performance, growth, and opportunities
- Writing/assisting in the creation of marketing collateral (blog posts, landing pages, email copy, ad copy, etc.)
- Content project management: making sure content goes through the right workflow and approval processes while maintaining a deadline
- Proofing content to make sure it adheres to our style guidelines
- Assisting in reporting that turns data into an actionable story andommunicating emerging opportunities to key stakeholders
- Working with internal resources, and with a design partner to prioritize and obtain visual creative
- Savvy and strategic social media user
- Demonstrated track record of executing content with measurable results
- Ability to work with content creators to achieve stated objectives
- A combination of creative and analytical skills
- Strong writer and editor
- Commitment to quality, accuracy and consistency, including adherence to brand standards
- Experience with testing and optimizing content to achieve business goals
- Exceptional project management skills with an ability to work across multiple groups and on tight deadlines
- Experience with content management systems (familiarity with Adobe Experience Manager a plus), as well as with content marketing tools and platforms
- Staying up-to-date with emerging trends
- An understanding of the role of SEO in content
- Fluency in web analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- A can-do attitude and a willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Digital ads, social, or online media background preferred
- Must be willing and excited to grow and change with the role
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Skills in Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, or similar
- A general understanding of HTML, CSS (specific to email)
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!