Business Development - Partner Manager (Revenue Product)
Who We Are
We are seeking a Partner Manager of Revenue Product who will be responsible for managing, onboarding, and growing revenue partnerships with Twitter’s Ads partners. These partnerships will focus on those that extend Twitter’s product capabilities in ad analytics, measurement and programmatic. In this role you will drive partnership success thru a consistent yet product specific set of KPI’s while supporting Goldbird Product initiatives and the sales org.
What You’ll Do
- Manage, onboard and grow Product partnerships with Twitter’s Revenue partners
- Help expand Twitter’s product capabilities by developing and scaling partnerships with technology companies focused on ad analytics, measurement, and targeting
- Identify areas to deepen the partnerships by hosting quarterly business review and planning sessions
- Work cross-functionally with Product Management, Sales, Marketing, Legal, and other internal organizations across Twitter to craft, support, and lead partnerships
Who You Are
- Infectious passion about and active user of Twitter: you have a deep understanding of Twitter ad products and consumer products
- Sharp strategic thinker who can design and execute on a vision
- Ability to adapt to and lead through dynamic, fast-growing, uncertain environments
- You are highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, and ability to work well in a team environment
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills: you have the ability to speak fluently to executives, business development leaders, product managers, lawyers, and engineers
- 5+ years of Business Development/Partner Management experience in an enterprise company or consumer-web company, primarily in online advertising
- Strong understanding of ad tech ecosystem (including analytics, measurement, and targeting technologies, companies, and business models)
- Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Math strongly encouraged
- MBA or JD a plus
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!