Brand Strategist, Australia (Sydney)
The Brand Strategy team at Twitter works with the world’s top brands and their agencies to develop creative marketing activations. Brand Strategists are senior-level marketers, creative visionaries, and strategic thinkers who create measurably effective solutions that meet client objectives, while leveraging the unique attributes of the Twitter platform and the behaviours of our users. Brand Strategists work directly with planners, designers, and technical producers to collaborate with Twitter’s Sales team on program with tailored list of strategic accounts. The ideal candidate is ambitious and seeks a challenging work environment, motivated by a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment.
- At least 4+ years in either a client-side brand marketing role; strategy role at an advertising/creative agency, strategy role at a digital marketing business; or creative role at a tech company.
- Extensive experience in leading (from concept to execution) creative marketing & sponsorship programs at scale, that meet the client’s required metrics.
- Experience leading and managing clients. Strong influencing skills and exceptional interpersonal abilities. You can drive relationships with internal stakeholders and brand partners.
- Excellent client facing skills- being comfortable in front of an audience is an essential requirement.
- Extensive experience in a revenue generating role. This is a creative role but requires working toward a revenue target so being comfortable in this environment is essential.
- Cross-functional experience, working across a variety of teams including product, engineering, communications, business development, media, finance, and sales
- An understanding of Twitter's promoted products and overall advertising model is preferable.
- Proficient computer skills (Keynote, PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Develop custom creative programs on Twitter that are measurable and meet client objectives. Working with brands, agency partners and Twitter AU Sales teams.
- Lead the Brand Strategy function in Australia. This extends to internal and external relationships as well as serving as the face of Twitter AU at relevant events, conferences and in the press.
- Seamlessly articulate ideas and strategies in the form of compelling deck-based narratives and present these to an audience.
- Collaborate with the country Sales Director and cross functional teams (Media Partnerships/Comms) on initiatives that help grow Twitter’s presence in the market.
- Help the Twitter AU sales teams exceed revenue goals by becoming a valued resource to clients and their agencies, who see you as a key advisor and provider of marketing solutions that impact their business.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!