Associate Manager, People Operations
Twitter is looking for a process-minded, customer service-focused HR Operations professional to oversee execution of our global initiatives and nurture a San Francisco-based team of specialists.
Who We Are:
The People Services team is focused on providing seamless and client-focused support to our employees and internal stakeholders in offices around the world. Playing a key tactical role throughout the employee lifecycle from hiring and onboarding to developing and off-boarding, we deliver operational excellence while maintaining high levels of confidentiality.
What You’ll Do:
You will train and provide direction for a San Francisco-based team of People operations specialists, ensuring the highest levels of service in support of our employees and our business. You will be the lead project manager for all global initiatives focused on automation, process improvement and operational excellence. You will assist the global People Operations Manager in assessing gaps, suggesting improvements in current procedures and taking the lead on various projects, as needed.
Who You Are:
- You have effective interpersonal skills and work experience in a leadership capacity (e.g. supervisor, lead).
- You have excellent organizational and project management skills.
- You can work both independently and collaboratively with others toward mutual objectives and are able to influence non-direct reports on cross-functional teams.
- You leverage your analytical, problem-solving skills and sense of prioritization when resolving issues.
- You are a self-motivated, high-energy individual who thrives in climates of change and can shift direction quickly.
- You demonstrate complete discretion and respect for confidentiality as befitting an HR professional.
- You are exceptionally clear and precise in your communication.
- You are comfortable working in an open, dynamic environment.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills and strategic problem-solving ability.
- Knowledge of HR HRIS systems and HR processes and procedures; Workday familiarity is strongly preferred.
- 5-10 years of relevant experience
- We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!