Associate Client Partner, Toronto
The Associate Client Partner (CP) will reignite growth and engagement from our mid-tier accounts as well as drive net new business by increasing client engagement and going to market with scalable solutions. You will be responsible for driving partnership growth from Fortune 1000 businesses and developing them into lasting strategic Twitter partners. This will be executed through high-touch client engagement, strategy, ideas, and hustle.
- Grow our business in a way that makes us proud by delivering best in class service to our marketing and agency partners
- Simplify Twitter as a platform for advertisers
- Maximize client engagement by delivering 20+ meetings a week with agency or brand partners across a broad book of business
- Skillfully master the Twitter pitch in a clean, easy, scalable way that shows advertising partners the best ways to leverage our platform
- Engage sales support partners like measurement and brand strategy
- Deliver on growth and revenue goals
- Solve business challenges and provide solutions to our advertising partners
- Work with Client Account Manager to drive contract completion, upselling and renewals
- 4+ years of related experience in the digital or media industry
- Motivated team player who consistently strives to exceed goals and push revenue expectations
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and a bias for proactive problem solving
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Strong drive and desire to be in front of clients and competitive spirit and love of winning
- Positive attitude and incredible work ethic
- Passion for Twitter
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!