Ad Operations Specialist - Shared Services (Contract - 6 Months Contract)
Who We Are:
Twitter’s Global Shared Services is an organizationally centralized, yet globally distributed team providing critical operational support for the Twitter Revenue organization. The team’s mission is to help drive the success of Twitter advertisers, partners and business units through delivery high quality and efficient operations.
We partner closely with a wide range of internal teams to provide prompt and thorough customer support for Twitter Ads customers, enforce advertising policy across our platform and help internal sellers work efficiently and effectively. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to gain experience with multiple aspects of the operations behind Twitter’s Revenue and Partnerships Organization and to build partnerships with people across the business.
What You’ll Do:
Global Shared Services team members are expected to learn quickly, adapt readily and be eager to challenge themselves to learn new workflows and support different areas of the business. We seek to maximize the exposure team members have to the various Twitter workflows and business teams by rotating people to new focus areas from time to time. The timing of such transitions and the allocation of time across workflows will vary based on business need and individual preferences and capabilities.
As a member of Global Shared Services, your initial focus will be on helping Twitter Ads customers be more successful with our products. In this role, you will resolve questions and troubleshoot an array of issues related to billing, account setup, campaign performance, twitter advertising policies and more for advertisers across global markets.
- Become an expert on the Twitter Ads products. Understand how they work and how to unlock their full potential to deliver upon one’s business objectives.
- Resolve issues clearly and thoughtfully via online chat and email. Ask the right questions and taking the time to craft clear, thorough responses.
- Assist customers with troubleshooting product issues, reporting them to the appropriate teams and offering suggestions for interim solutions.
- Manage workflow to meet and exceed defined service level agreements.
- Identify opportunities for increased efficiency and continually improving our process design and tooling.
- Early morning shift starts.
Who You Are:
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and comfortable with online communication tools
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Highly self-motivated and well-organized
- Detail-oriented, focused, motivated, able to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize among many demands and work with minimal supervision
- Exceptionally resourceful; fearless in mining available knowledge bases to find answers
- Data driven, technical, proactive and curious
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work with, guide and mentor others
- A passion for technology and problem solving
- Flexibility is required as you might be asked to work late shifts or weekends
Preference will be given to candidates with:
- Experience using Salesforce CRM tool
- Additional (non-English) languages
- Experience with content review, policy and/or enforcement
- Expertise in Excel, data analysis, and modeling
- Experience working in a customer/client-facing environment
- Experience with online advertising, analytics and social media
- Ability to communicate in Japanese will be a bonus
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!