Who We Are:
Twitter…the best place you have ever worked. Ever. That is what makes Twitter unique. We aim to make a difference in the world, do the best work, and have fun while we are doing it. Twitter is looking for outstanding Technical Recruiters to attract, deliver, and retain top engineering talent.
What You'll Do:
As a recruiter with Twitter, you will partner with some of the industry's premier engineering and business leaders. You will collaborate with Hiring Managers on all matters of hiring strategy, organizational development, and offer negotiations.
This is a 12 month contract position with the potential to convert to FTE.
Who You Are:
- You have a history of collaborating with senior engineering and business leaders from top-tier companies
- You deliver outstanding client service, negotiation, and closing skills
- You take initiative to develop job descriptions with hiring managers by understanding the required skills and background, the impact of the role, and the ideal fit to the team and company
- You provide advice and coaching to hiring managers throughout the recruitment process
- You use a combination of recruiting techniques to creatively evaluate and hire top talent
- You act as an advocate for both client and candidate throughout the hiring process, establishing regular touch points and providing diligent follow through
- You project manage all components involved in the full life-cycle recruiting process through close collaboration with the Coordination and Sourcing teams
- You extend offers, close candidates, and document results to further improve the offer acceptance rate
- You work closely with both the compensation partner and HRBP on refining technical ladders and leveling roles
- You bring class and panache to the job
- 3+ years experience as a recruiter, preferably with 2 of these years hiring/working within Software Engineering
- In-house corporate recruiting experience
- Experience using Internet recruiting methods, including sourcing products and applicant tracking systems
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!