Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Consumer Products
Who we are:
Twitter is looking for an experienced and impact focused Senior Product Marketing Manager to join the Consumer Marketing Team and help grow adoption of Twitter’s products. We focus on driving the full marketing process from gathering insights from product and consumers, to developing strategies, to executing campaigns, and measuring and optimizing results. Consumer Product Marketing values trust, accuracy, collaboration, and impact. Join us in making Twitter one of the most loved daily experiences for people looking to find out what’s happening.
What you’ll do:
This role will help drive understanding and awareness of our product offerings by owning consumer insights, competitive analysis, product positioning, naming, objectives and metrics, to overall GTM strategy. In this cross-functional role, you will collaborate closely with product, consumer insights, engineering, PR, and the in-house creative agency. You’ll translate your deep understanding of Twitter users into inspiring product stories, new ways to engage our audience, and campaigns that deepen consumers’ connection with Twitter.
Who You Are:
You use insights and data to inform initiatives that improve the consumer experience and drive awareness and adoption of product features. Above all, you have the strategic experience and creative chops to help drive world-class marketing.
- You possess a strong consumer product marketing background
- You've demonstrated a consistent record of successfully launching products (both big and small) globally and locally, leading to changed consumer behaviors, and impactful results
- You are a self-starter who thrives in a rapidly changing environment, at ease and calm with frequent pivots in priorities
- You've demonstrated the use of consumer insights to drive initiatives to improve the product experience for consumers and drive habitual behaviors
- You are comfortable making decisions with partial information and learning from both your successes and failures
- You have strong relationship management with measured success
- You are experienced working with creatives and media, both in house and agency, to create and measure world-class campaigns
- You are a problem solver who can identify potential solutions as well as advance concerns when necessary
- You are extraordinarily clear and concise in communication
- You possess strong quantitative background to support data-informed decision-making
- You have a global perspective
- BA/BS degree with MBA or equivalent with marketing emphasis
- 7+ years experience in consumer product marketing
- 2-3 years experience in digital and lifecycle marketing
- Experience working with product management and engineering organizations
- Experience in creative or media agency account management or planning experience a plus
- Strong quantitative analytical ability and excellent written and oral communication skills, including executive presentations
- A strong track record of developing and maintaining highly collaborative cross-functional relationships and a proven ability to lead cross-functional initiatives
- Ability to handle the pace and ambiguity that comes with working in a fast-paced tech environment
- Familiarity with and passion for Twitter platform and understanding of the social media industry and its changing landscape
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!