Senior iOS Engineer
Who We Are
Join the team that brings the new Twitter experiences to millions of users on iOS devices around the world!
Consumer Products is responsible for bringing you all the features of Twitter to iOS. This team impacts hundreds of millions of users, which brings with it interesting product and technical challenges at that scale. We keep development lightweight and agile, make data driven decisions, and release with high quality and velocity. Come be a part of our team!
What You'll Do
- Use in-depth knowledge of the iOS platform to create compelling features that leverage incredible content and experimentation to make our users more informed.
- Become a leader in best practices for the Twitter iOS codebase that allow others to learn by example.
- Actively participate in the processes surrounding our team, and the product decisions therein. Helping decide what to build using data and platform experience will be just as important as writing code.
Who You Are
- You are the advocate for the customer, and understand the balance required when shipping software at scale.
- You are collaborative. We work across time-zones and continents to ensure we have all of the information to make the best choices for our customers.
- You want to impact millions of people a day using your detailed iOS knowledge.
- You love working in a smaller group, and thrive at pushing things forward.
- You are a proven team leader that wants to bring others up to their level and push the entire product forward.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Engineering Hiring Process
Once your application is received, a recruiter will reach out pending your qualifications are a match for the role.
If your background is a match, you may have 1-2 technical phone interviews or be given the chance to provide a work sample depending on the role.
If the phone interviews go well or your work sample is strong, the final step includes interviews with 5-6 people held onsite in our office.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!