Product Designer - London - Contract
Product Designer (Contract) - London
This role is based in London, UK.
Who We Are:
We’re guiding hundreds of millions of people each month to the content they care about - over 300 million logged in, and over 500 million people logged out - and with your contributions, we’ll make it even faster and easier to stay informed about what matters most right now.
Who You Are:
TweetDeck is looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our design team, focused on building end-to-end design systems for our web and mobile apps. Do you have lots of experience working with the latest design patterns and building upon them? Love using Twitter? Come help us make TweetDeck incredible for the millions of people that rely on our service everyday. As a member of the Twitter Design team, you’ll work closely with other Designers, Researchers, and our Product and Engineering teams to bring consistency, simplicity, and ease-of-use to the TweetDeck experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Design, prototype, and develop elegant solutions for web and mobile apps.
- Identify user needs, sketch solutions with prototypes, test ideas with our user research team, and refine designs with data and user feedback.
- Document detailed interaction models and UI specifications.
- Iterate alongside engineers to build great user experiences.
- Collaborate with other designers to maintain design consistency and coherence across all of our platforms.
- Evangelize best UI practices to other designers, engineers, and product managers.
- Expert at designing and building products for desktop and mobile experiences
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Real passion for identifying and solving user problems
- Comfort in a fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment with multiple partners
- Skilled with Sketch, Framer and other design tools
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!