Partner Marketing Program Manager
The Data & Enterprise Solutions marketing team is looking for a strong candidate to support the development and execution of Twitter’s marketing programs for partners. You will be responsible for developing and executing partner marketing programs that drive brand awareness, excitement and interest for our partners and customers. You will be responsible for building marketing programs geared toward CEO's and other senior leaders generating excitement about the possibilities of harnessing Twitter data. This may also include creating assets and delivering sales enablement programs to our partners' sales teams to drive engagement and use of Twitter’s data products. Supporting mutually established marketing objectives with our partners will be key.
- 2-5 years of demonstrated channel, product, or partner marketing experience
- Experience marketing products and services to enterprise level partners or brands
- Ability to show business impact and relevance for marketing investments (ROI)
- Experience building digital marketing programs to increase engagement and conversion
- The ability to drive initiatives independently while also being closely coordinated with the team's goals
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders in high-paced environment to deliver high-quality partner deliverables
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with experience writing about technical products or solutions
- Strong project management skills and strengths in managing multiple projects/deadlines; ability to set priorities and be flexible in changing environments; goal orientation with a strong bias toward action and tangible results.
- Experience setting up and running company booths at conferences
- Experience marketing technical products
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience working on or writing for SaaS or Social Analytics software
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!