Niche Content Strategist & Community Manager, APAC (Singapore)
The Content Strategist & Community Manager at Niche in APAC will lead Twitter's outreach, engagement and growth strategy for social media content creators within their market. Further to this, they will use their knowledge of creators to help staff, manage and execute brand campaigns secured by the Niche Business Development team. The initial focus market will be Greater China, with a view to expand from there into other countries as we grow.
The role covers two distinct areas as outlined above:
The Content Strategy part of the role is managing and executing creator campaigns for the world’s top brands in the region. In this part of the role, you will support a Niche Brand Strategist once a deal has been agreed and sold. Strong project management skills, a keen eye for creativity and deep knowledge of creators are vital to success.
Community Management will involve developing Niche’s Community strategy in APAC and spearhead creator relations and acquisition at Niche. The candidate should possess deep familiarity with creator ecosystems, a passion for emerging apps and existing ties to partner platforms and organizations.
The role will report into the Lead Niche Strategist, APAC with a dotted line to the wider Niche Community Team.
• BA/BS degree
• At least 2 years experience in community management, strategic partnerships or user acquisition, preferably across multiple of these disciplines.
• A deep understanding of the Creator marketplace in China & India is a huge benefit.
• A minimum of 2 years experience of project management and working with brands.
• Responsible for driving the growth of the creator network while also building the loyalty of the creator community
• Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple initiatives, projects and fast-changing priorities
• Self-starter. Helping support and grow a business in a new region.
• Team player, with the ability to build internal networks to accomplish goals through collaboration across multiple teams
• Comfortable with presenting to diverse audiences, in both small or large groups
• Proficient computer skills (Keynote, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Word, Excel)
• Fluency in English & Mandarin
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!