Intern, Large Client Solutions, India (Mumbai)
1) Roll out of Monthly Agency Sponsorships Marketing collaterals to our Top 6 Agency Ecosystem Partners
2) Roll out of a quarterly agency education events/projects and tracking progress against those by partnering cross functionally and externally
3) Support in Agency Education Collateral Development
1) Project management, interpersonal and organisational skills, with the ability to drive and implement creative solutions
2) Comfortable with making presentations/one pagers on Keynote (mandatory) and data analysis on Microsoft Excel
3) Comfortable with proactive external engagement/client servicing
Roll out of the Project Goals to minimum 4 agencies coupled with an annual implementation & evaluation strategy to wrap up the internship will help measure success against the internship.
Additional creative ideas for agency development are welcome, and if executed within the window, will be a bonus.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!