Content Partnerships Manager, Korea (Seoul)
- Provide front-line technical support to content partners, solving problems and escalating to internal support and policy teams as needed. Manage, track and expand Twitter's numerous relationships with the content ecosystem to increase the usage of Twitter among them, with a specific concentration on K-Pop partners
- Prepare training and presentation materials, including presentations, case studies, training handouts, and/or best practice guides.
- Develop best practices, new integration formats, and business strategy to drive adoption of Twitter among film companies, TV networks, music artists, record labels and more; share those with the global Twitter content partnerships team
- To help content creators and media companies grow and monetize their audience by championing Twitter's unique offerings for content partners
- Create unique and innovative campaigns that will highlight Korea, specifically K-Pop, on Twitter's global stage
- Negotiate content deals and sponsorships contracts for live and pre-recorded video content
- Work hand in hand with sales, marketing, and communications teams around the world
- 5 years of media experience in APAC; experience in entertainment preferred
- Exceptional understanding of Twitter and social media’s impact on media, society, Technology.
- Experience in partnerships and/or sales preferred
- Understanding of Korea’s entertainment landscape, with a special focus on K-Pop
- Demonstrated communication, negotiation, relationship building and monetization skills
- Experience conducting data-driven analyses to drive decision-making
- Fluent in English and Korean
- BA/BS degree.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!