Senior Product Manager - Ad Safety
Who We Are
Twitter has built one of the fastest growing advertising businesses in the world and we’re looking for an extraordinary PM leader to join our talented team. You will be responsible for driving the vision, product strategy, and execution for Ad Safety at Twitter.
What you’ll do
You will be the internal champion for your product area and will develop and articulate your vision for these products to internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive the vision, product strategy and execution of our Ad Safety efforts across the whole of Twitter. This includes using machine-learning modelling to constantly drive better outcomes.
- Work with and across multiple functions including product, engineering, policy, legal, sales and operations to keep our users safe from ads and advertisers that violate our ads policies.
- Focus on industry-leading product solutions for Ad Safety
- Define and drive key metrics for Twitter’s overall Ad Safety efforts
- Use data to drive decision-making
- Make, build, buy, or partner recommendations for various aspects of the product solution.
- Communicate product vision and priorities to internal and external stakeholders.
Who you are
- Minimum of 5+ years of product management experience
- Computer science or engineering background strongly preferred
- Previous experience in ads and/or brand safety product management a plus
- Ability to think strategically and craft a compelling product vision.
- Scrappy, “impact-focused” attitude
- Experience driving impact through cross-functional leadership.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical abilities
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!