Advertising Optimizer Manager, APAC (Singapore)
Who We Are
Twitter is assembling a team of the world's best account managers, analysts and optimization experts for its Global Advertising Performance (GAP) team. The GAP team experiments, tests, builds, and executes campaigns and experiences with advertisers and agencies that come to life on Twitter.
What You’ll Do
- Manage, mentor and set direction for team of campaign optimization specialists for brand and performance advertising campaigns.
- Coach and develop GAP team members to help them achieve work and development goals.
- Lead functional and technical delivery of key team initiatives.
- Work with cross-functional teams to experiment, research and develop case-studies and to tell stories about effectiveness, translating business problems into innovative and practical solutions on Twitter, impacting broader long term plans.
- Partner with all stakeholders (client account managers, research, optimization specialists) to lead execution from concept to completion.
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks.
- Coordinate, coach, and manage optimization specialists and vendors as needed.
- Oversee campaign optimization across global markets and adapt to the requirements provided by the Global Advertising and Client Solutions Development teams.
What You Are
- You have a desire to partner with internal and external teams to identify KPIs, define strategy and campaign requirements.
- You have proficiency in working with advertising and associated outcomes and goals.
- Power to influence peers / managers and build consensus while dealing with ambiguity
- Capacity to manage people and execute multiple projects simultaneously.
- Someone who can reflect an integrated brand strategy, aligning to the needs of the user and clearly conveying brand messaging, hierarchy, and conversion paths.
Success in this role will require:
- APAC Leader for Twitter’s performance optimization and account management team.
- Clear articulation of the power of Twitter to advertiser and agency decision makers.
- Translation of business goals into campaign recommendations and support the process from build to launch.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with the demonstrated ability to understand and communicate complex issues clearly and concisely to all levels of the organization.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to focus on task completion.
- Must be organized and adept at handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
- Ability to understand the consumer’s POV at all times and take it into consideration when making business decisions.
- Top to bottom responsibility for delivering results for Twitter advertisers (collaborating with the research and account management to ensure that optimization and recommendations are timely, clear, and delivering the desired outcomes).
- Leading liaison with GAP team to ensure continued development of new and innovative solutions while providing expertise on the platform and advertising products.
We are looking for someone with:
- 3-8 years experience managing in the digital advertising market - with special weight given to performance and premium brand advertising.
- Experience managing 4+ direct reports.
- An understanding of advertising, attribution, bid strategies and targeting.
- A track record of leading and growing teams - and creating success through coaching individuals.
- A proven ability to work without a defined brief - helping the business to evolve and develop as rapidly as the market changes.
- One of our core values is that passion & personality matter - we want to hire someone who will help create a unique and energised team to achieve truly exceptional results.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!