At Twitter our IT Business Systems team focuses on implementing and supporting applications to help our internal customers meet their operational needs. We are responsible for establishing processes for continual improvement, guiding administration, and partnering with multiple customers on a project-to-project basis. Our mission is to keep our business running effectively while maintaining a healthy application environment.
To strengthen our growing team, we are looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer to design and build highly scalable business application solutions leveraging force.com, service cloud, sales cloud, and app exchange solutions. As an integral member of the IT business systems team, this position will be responsible for developing innovative solutions for business process automation. You will possess outstanding interpersonal skills and demonstrate yourself to be a great analytical thinker. You are team-oriented, and you thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Design, implement and deploy Salesforce.com based cloud application solutions to internal business teams within Twitter
- Work with multiple business stakeholders to develop solutions against departmental roadmap
- Provide leadership and guidance to develop business process automation solutions to internal Twitter teams
- Provide technical design, integration architecture, and solution recommendations
- Work closely with business operations teams to determine business requirements and desired functionality
- Partner with internal engineering teams, third party vendors to develop consistent solutions
- Responsible for design and code review, and release management
- Work with other members of the Business Systems team for coordinated delivery
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS/CIS or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of Salesforce.com enterprise wide experience
- Force.com development experience
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce.com technical architecture
- Knowledge of APEX, Visual Force, Salesforce APIs, SOAP or REST based web services, and SOQL
- Experience with Java, Ruby, Scala or other development languages a plus
- Good understanding of design patterns and engineering best practices
- Experience working within a defined SDLC process
- Experience with enterprise integration frameworks and SOA best practices
- Ability to translate business needs to technical solutions
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication
- Team oriented approach
- Ability to work in an aggressive, fast paced environment managing multiple priorities
- Experience working within an Agile development framework
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Engineering Hiring Process
Once your application is received, a recruiter will reach out pending your qualifications are a match for the role.
If your background is a match, you may have 1-2 technical phone interviews or be given the chance to provide a work sample depending on the role.
If the phone interviews go well or your work sample is strong, the final step includes interviews with 5-6 people held onsite in our office.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!