Research Analyst, Singapore
- Audience research: Develop and maintain insight that fuels sales effectively describing Twitter’s audience in terms of demographics, psychographics, insights, other trends/dimensions and tweet data.
- New Research Product Development: Working with product managers and revenue engineers in the development of new advertising research products.
- Research Product Launch: As new research products approach broader launch, train sales team on the process for execution of research projects with new measurement solutions.
- Data Analysis: Analyse and package findings and norms uncovered by newly-developed research products for external consumption.
- Case Studies: Package key client success stories for pre-sale conversations based on the research capabilities available.
- Measurement Portfolio: Understand relationship between the repertoire of Twitter’s advertising measurement solutions and how different research products can best predict key client objectives.
- Product Feedback: Apply research capabilities to evaluate and optimise the Twitter Ads product, using research insights as a barometer for the health of our ads product and identify opportunities for enhancement.
- BA/BS, MA/MS/MBA degree preferred
- Possess the knowledge and point-of-view about social media landscape, other digital media, social media marketing, digital media research/measurement and methodological considerations.
- Has to be a team player with an ability to build internal networks to accomplish goals through collaboration with resources across teams.
- Strong communication skills and high comfort level presenting.
- Fluency in Mandarin (business level).
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about a particular industry and/or product set.
- Ability to sift through large quantities of data to tell meaningful stories.
- Organised, responsible, with a focus on adhering to project timelines.
- A self-starter who takes initiative and is action-oriented.
- Self-driven and solution-oriented and can overcome obstacles to drive projects through completion.
- Knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, R, etc) and data query languages (SQL, etc) is a plus.
- Knowledge of inferential statistical techniques (regression analysis, ANOVA, etc) is a plus.
Engineering Hiring Process
Once your application is received, a recruiter will reach out pending your qualifications are a match for the role.
If your background is a match, you may have 1-2 technical phone interviews or be given the chance to provide a work sample depending on the role.
If the phone interviews go well or your work sample is strong, the final step includes interviews with 5-6 people held onsite in our office.
Twitter Recruiting: All the deets about who we're hiring, what we're doing and why you should come and work here! #lovewhereyouwork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!