Legal Policy Agent
Legal Policy Agent - (9 Month Contract)
Who we are:Twitter Trust & Safety seeks an experienced, goal-oriented, real teammate to join our Legal Policy team in Dublin and help keep our safety and legal process operations organized and on track. If you're analytical, well-adapted, dedicated, and have a knack for handling multiple tasks efficiently, we'd like to speak to you.
What you’ll do:You will handle legal requests ranging from international court orders to local inquiries from start to finish, including request intake, processing and follow up. You will work on related workflow documentation and updates with team members across distributed offices, and interact regularly with cross-functional partners, including our in-house counsel. Legal Policy team members also serve on a 24/7 on-call rotation working closely with other members of Trust & Safety to provide timely responses to emergency requests from all over the world. The nature of the role requires the successful candidates to work part weekend shifts (Sunday to Thursday or Tuesday to Saturday).
Comfort with electronic communications is essential. Experience in reviewing, documenting, and tracking legal requests is strongly preferred. This role is a 8-month fixed-term contract.
- Investigate, document, and follow up on global legal requests and correspondence
- Provide clear, effective, and complete responses to time-sensitive requests and escalations
- Maintain open, thorough, and regular communication with team and in-house counsel
- Deliver quality results within external deadlines and internal SLAs
- Communicate clear, objective, and patient explanations of team policies and protocols
- Prioritize and organize escalated requests
- Participate in emergency on-call rotation
- Experience with high volume request intake and processing / other operational experience
- Excellent judgment and strategic thinking; deeply detail-oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Passion and enthusiasm for protecting user privacy and freedom of expression
- Patience, determination, flexibility, and grit
- Ability to translate feedback into action quickly
- Strong team player
- Active, passionate Twitter user
- Fluency in Turkish lanaguage; complete fluency in English
Strongly Preferred Qualifications:
- Prior experience at a tech company
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education / experience
- Fluency in Turkish language
NOTE: Telecommuting is not an option; this role is in Dublin, Ireland. Please be sure to specify all languages and level of fluency in your application/resume.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Twitter Recruiting: All the deets about who we're hiring, what we're doing and why you should come and work here! #lovewhereyouwork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!