Sales Incentive Compensation Analyst
Who We Are
Twitter’s mission is to give everyone the power to craft and share ideas and information instantly, without barriers. Our Total Rewards team is dedicated to ensuring our employees (current and potential) feel valued.
We are looking for a Sales Incentive Compensation Analyst based in our San Francisco office who will be responsible for the operations and administration of our sales incentive programs.
What You’ll Do
- You'll own the end-to-end quarterly sales incentive calculation and payment process within Xactly Incent, driving operational excellence, accuracy, timeliness, consistency and compliance as defined by the corresponding compensation programs and plans.
- You'll work closely with Sales Operations, Sales Finance and the People team to ensure data accuracy including hierarchy and calculations are correct.
- You'll respond to the sales team’s inbound inquiries within 48 hours, optimizing for the employee experience. Inquiry examples include quota letters, commission payment calculations, historical achievement trends, payment dates, policy interpretation, etc.
- Handle exception requests, corrections and adjustments as they arise.
- Establish ongoing sales incentive performance analyses such as quarterly achievement trends and individual outliers to identify windfalls, sandbagging, etc.
- Maintain, build and improve policies, processes, training, presentations, SOX requirements, etc. and run ad hoc analyses as needed.
Who You Are
- You work collaboratively across different functions and effectively influence business partners at all levels
- You thrive in a vibrant environment, under pressure and ambiguity
- You are highly organized and you constantly reprioritize your work to meet tight deadlines
If this sounds like it might be you, you probably have:
- Hands on work experience in administering large-scale sales incentive plans and variable compensation programs
- Experience working in a fast-growing, dynamic business environment; tech industry experience desired
- Strong problem-solving, critical/analytical thinking abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication, experience presenting analyses
- 3+ years experience in financial or data analysis, sales compensation and commissions calculations is preferable
- BA/BS in Finance, Human Resources, Business or related discipline, or equivalent experience
- Knowledgeable of US regulatory pay requirements, global knowledge is a plus
- Expert-level Excel skills, experience in Google Docs
- Experience in Workday, Xactly Incent and Echosign
- Light travel may be necessary
Here’s all the legal good stuff: We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!