Senior Manager, Sales Finance
Location: San Francisco
Who We Are:
Sales Finance provides insight into Twitter’s business using financial models built on strong relationships. We engage directly with senior Finance, Sales and Product leadership to understand the drivers of Twitter’s revenue, and how to optimize that revenue. The person in this role will lead a team that partners with with the Revenue Product organization to deliver robust analytical guidance to inform product effectiveness, prioritization and opportunity sizing decisions.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with Twitter’s GM of Revenue Product and his leadership team to develop revenue growth plans, identify strategic investment opportunities and monitor key performance metrics
- Structure and analyze data to investigate hypotheses to guide product development
- Use judgment, rigorous data-driven insights and strong relationships with key stakeholders in Product, Engineering, Sales and Finance to drive collaboration and effective decision making
- Lead, develop, and coach a motivated team
- Be personable, approachable and able to connect with each and every person on the team and throughout the business
Who You Are:
- Sharp strategic thinker who can design and execute on a vision
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, and demonstrated ability to lead and mentor a team
- An expert in financial modeling and quantitative analysis with affinity for data-driven decision making, including the ability to translate complex problems into actionable insights
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across different functions and effectively influence senior business partners
- 10+ years of work experience, background in the digital advertising ecosystem a strong plus
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic record in Math, Economics, Statistics, or other quantitative field; MBA a plus
- Experience with SQL, R or Python required
- Experience extracting, manipulating, and performing statistical analysis on small & large data sets
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants:
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!