Product Marketing Manager, MoPub Demand
Who We Are
MoPub, a Twitter-owned company, is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to lead go-to-market strategy for MoPub’s exchange products among our Demand Side Platform; including partners, ad agencies and advertisers globally. As the product marketing manager for our Exchange, you’ll own positioning, marketing communications and launch strategy to drive understanding and awareness of our solutions among this audience globally. In this cross-functional role, you’ll partner closely with product, engineering, PR, business development, and sales teams daily. And as part of Twitter’s Global Product Marketing team, you’ll work closely with teams across the company, including publisher-facing products, passionate about a highly strategic revenue-driving area for Twitter.
What You’ll Do
- You will lead and drive go-to-market strategy, including core positioning, messaging, naming and communications strategy for MoPub Marketplace and other exchange products
- You'll develop marketing initiatives that drive awareness, education, and adoption of MoPub products among DSP partners, ad agencies, and marketers
- You possess an understanding of marketplace and competitive trends and insights to inform go-to-market strategy
- You will develop relevant content such as case studies, white papers, blog posts, videos, website content and FAQs for a highly technical audience
- Interface directly with clients, prospect and sales to understand needs and gather & synthesize product feedback
- You'll scale initiatives to reach global audiences with localized and relevant content and messaging
- You'll collaborate with and support product marketing initiatives for publisher-facing features.
- You'll support initiatives across launches, conferences and events, communications, and collateral development
Who You Are
- You have a real passion for understanding customer needs and market trends, seeking out insights and developing compelling messaging and impactful go-to-market plans
- Ability and passion for turning complex / technical product knowledge into compelling storytelling to drive awareness, understanding and adoption
- Can succeed in a fast-paced environment, balancing multiple projects, and effectively collaborating with cross-functional partners
- Possess outstanding presentation skills - internally, externally and from peers and partners to an executive-level audience
- Understanding of the digital advertising industry
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of product marketing experience, 5-8 years of work experience overall
- Extraordinary communication, collaboration, and social skills; confirmed team-first mentality
- Real passion for understanding our products and digging in to identify client needs and solutions that only Twitter can deliver
- Builder mentality, a sense of curiosity, and love for rolling up your sleeves and getting to work
- Preference for a fast-paced and dynamic environment; track record working across complex cross-functional teams with a tremendous sense of urgency
- Execution, prioritization and analytical skills that are second to none; resourcefulness, attention to detail, and comfort working within ambiguity
- Left- and right-brain thinker who draws energy from analytical, technical and creative thinking
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!