Product Manager - TweetDeck
TweetDeck is a standalone tool that helps professionals get more from their Twitter experience. We’re loved by millions of users around the world, and we’re working on some new exciting initiatives to take the product to the next level. Are you looking for a dynamic team to help reach your career goals?
Who we are
We’re a full-stack team of engineers and designers based in London balancing a portfolio of new features, supporting features and infrastructure. We work autonomously as a team, but we’re part of the larger consumer product org at Twitter.
We’re customer-focused and love learning from our users. We collaborate with many other teams at Twitter on different initiatives. We believe in balancing Twitter’s core values of #BeRigorousAndGetItRight and #ShipIt and our culture is based on teamwork, inclusion and everyone having a voice; no job is too big or too small.
You will own the strategic vision and execution for the TweetDeck product portfolio. It’s a large scope and the challenge is never what to do, but what needs doing right now. There’s no typical day on this team, so be prepared for whatever comes your way!
Expect your core responsibilities to be:
- Synthesizing both qualitative and quantitative inputs to form a compelling product vision and strategy
- Collaborating with designers, engineers and stakeholders to break down the strategy into approachable, testable workstreams
- Defining metrics and KPIs and measuring the impact of work against them
- Communicating your ideas and getting consensus for them across the business.
Who you are
You are a proven product manager that has:
- You have owned a holistic product portfolio in a large company, or of the whole product area in a startup.
- You love launching new products from start to finish - through discovery, definition, build, launch, analysis and iteration.
- Experience and comfort communicating at all different levels - from customers, to stakeholders, to the CEO. In small teams and across the world.
- A collaborative working style, willing to jump into any problem to get things done, including knowing who to collaborate with the team to get the best results.
- You have strong quantitative and analytical abilities - you can find meaning in large amounts of user research, feedback and data.
- You have a lot of experience using Tweetdeck and love the product
- You have worked in news rooms and/or were a journalist yourself
- You have experience starting and running your own business
Twitter is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do ngoot discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Twitter Recruiting: All the deets about who we're hiring, what we're doing and why you should come and work here! #lovewhereyouwork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!