We are the Brand & Creative Studio team of Twitter. We are storytellers and leaders with a vision who propel the brand of Twitter forward. We are seeking a Senior Copywriter to join us on our journey of telling Twitter tales.
Who You Are
You will work as an integral member to the Brand & Creative Studio team delivering to the world stories about our products and services through the lens of our brand - you are primarily a storyteller. Responsible for taking a creative brief and generating original copy ideas that grab the attention of the audience and platform. You will be creating straplines, slogans, body copy, tweets and scripts.
What You'll Do
- You will be discussing the partner's core message and target audience.
- Brainstorming visual and copy ideas with other members of the Creative team.
- You Deliver strategically sound, conceptually based, iconic experiences and be a brand catalyst that identifies new opportunities for the Twitter Brand.
- You are responsible for writing and presenting a few options to partners.
- You will meet with partners to discuss the requirements and core messages.
- You will familiarize yourself with the product, target audience and competitor activities in the market.
- Accountable for checking all the content being advertised is truthful and aligns with codes of advertising practice.
- Lead the development of stimulating marketing materials that clearly demonstrate Twitter’s role in culture and people’s lives.
- You are a master proof-reader and editor.
- You are extraordinarily creative and visionary and curious about Twitter’s products or services.
- Conceptual team leader who is constructive, willing to take creative risks, charismatic, smart, committed to a vision.
- You have excellent social and communication skills.
- Work well in a team and with a range of creative people.
- You are amazing under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Have an eye for detail.
- Have an interest in commerce, popular culture, and new advertising trends and techniques.
- Understand the different language styles that appeal to various target markets.
- You appreciate feedback and are able to apply it to your work.
- You have at least 7-years experience as a lead copywriter for a world class brand advertising agency or internal brand marketing team.
San Francisco Applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!